Vogue China November 2011 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Peter Lindbergh

Very charming cover, she looks so gorgeous! :heart: The main editorial looks great as well.
Such a nice surprise to see Karen by Mark Segal, she still looks so young.

Edita and Fei Fei's editorials are two of my favourite editorials of the year (and that's saying a lot considering how much rubbish there has been). I love when Lindbergh shoots in colour; there is something quite luxurious about the images, but not in that commercial/obvious way. Fei Fei's is a bit like Isabeli/David Sims from last year's US Vogue but there is something that is knockout about the combo of gorgeous girl/sharp styling/minimal studio and wind-swept hair.

"Exotic Adventure"
Photographer: Mark Segal
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Model: Karen Elson

my scans

"Urban Wild"
Photographer: Hans Feurer
Stylist: Anne Christensen
Model: Sui He

my scans

Such a nice surprise to see Karen by Mark Segal, she still looks so young.

She looks so much better now than she did when she first started, IMO. She looks so gorgeous and mature (in a good way) now.

Is it possible to get Vogue China in Europe?
As tarsha said you can only buy it in the Conde Nast Worldwide News store in London which doesn't have an online store so you'll either have to be in London yourself or have family or friends in London to get it for you. I can't believe such a popular magazine isn't available anywhere else in Europe, I want it so badly.

Love Mark Segal's ed. It's great he seems to be working a lot with VC.
Thanks all for your snaps and scans.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ It's popular at tFS, and amount of tFS members isn't mass market, and one more thing is that Vogue China is one of the most expensive Vogue's when it's imported. I think the reason of stopping import could be that it wasn't selling well.

^According to the facebook page of Conde Nast Worldwide News store they have to restock some issues several times due to demand so I think that it would sell well (at least for a foreign magazine). It might be expensive but it's thickness and amount of contents make up for it's price (by the way how much does it cost in the Conde Nast store in London?).

^ammon where is it 15 euros?
^^Its not that expensive considering Vogue Nippon is like 30$ in the US if I remember well. I'd really like to know how much it is in London.

I don't love the cover but the eds are fantastic! Thanks for the scans Aja Mok :flower:

Edita & Wang's are my favorites. Great issue!!

What a beautiful issue! The images are even better in HQ!

13206599336.jpg

source: http://www.vogue.com.cn/magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->