Vogue China October 2010 : Kate Winslet by Peter Lindbergh

It's Kate Winslet, looking extremely beautiful.

Is this a reprint?
The image looks so beautiful. What I hate about it is the text. They looks so immature. The LADY GAGA text is damn awful.

bigger
w216660494.jpg

t.sina.com.cn/voguechina

she looks gorgeous, but a bit dead in the face. And why is the lady gaga text bigger then her name?

i just watched Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind again yesterday :lol:

her face looks so jank here idk..

It is not a bad cover but it's a lot of beige on beige on beige, which would not be so bad but Kate (who I like a lot) looks too tense / constipated, if she was a little more relaxed and had on a tad more makeup I think it would have elevated the cover considerably. Come on Vogue China, I look to you for the pretty and glam, don't get all serious and important on me!

Last edited by a moderator:
i find it kind of out of place she is on the cover but i like the jacket on her!

I don't like Kate, but yet the background, the styling and the coverlines are good; it's an o.k cover and yes it does fit good for october

Usually I'm not very excited to see celebrities on the covers, but when it comes to Kate Winslet, it can't be enough! :crush: I love her in a lot of years and always feel such a big pleasure when she's on any fashion's magazine. What about the cover, I'm kinda lost, because I feel equivocal feelings about this. I like the colors and the jacket on her, but I would like to see her softer and more feminine, because her look doesn't say anything for me, she could be more relaxed and not so stiff.

The tones are really good and works well with the yellow font. Love the coat, and Kate who looks gorgeous as always.

awww bummer... I really like Kate, and was hoping for more here... her face isnt pleasant to look at at all, and i dont like the yellow font.
:cry:

her face expression is meh...i don't like the cover..let's hope for a good editorial inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->