Vogue China June 2010 : Tang Wei by Peter Lindbergh

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol gosh it's sooooooooo Vogue Taiwan = very bad work indeed ! Can't believe it! Chinese Vogue used to have better covers ! (well we aren't gonna include the one from last month with their "green theme" either) Do they have money problems or something to pull such bad work??? The supplement with Zhang Jingchu is less bad but still it's **** work sorry !

Ms. Tang is not pretty to begin with, and the styling here definitely does not help... Not a good cover.

Eewww what happened to Vogue China? They could've atleast chosen a model..maybe Fei Fei or Ming

Review:

Vogue Trend:

"Quirky Pastel"
Photographer: Li Qi
Styling: Ling Wu
Model: Liu Wen

Point of View:

"In Her Soul"
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Styling: Nicoletta Santoro
Model: Tang Wei

"Wild Child"
Photographer: Dan Jackson
Stying: Tiina Laakkonen
Model: Constance Jablonski

"Kiss The Sky"
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Styling: Anne Christensen
Model: Anna Jagodzinska

"Tender Storm"
Photographer: Max Vadukul
Styling: Nicoletta Santoro
Model: Zhang Jingchu

Vogue Beauty:

"Knots Classroom"
Photographer: Jem Mitchell
Hairstyle: Alain Pichon at Streeters for L'Oréal Paris
Model: Feifei Sun

review by GuessA @ modernparty.cn/bbs

Thanks for the review, Aja Mok. As usual, the content sounds very promising. Can't wait for Constance and Anna's editorials.

Constance and Anna has saved this issue already. Vogue China used to have pretty good covers, what is happening?
However I really like that shade of pink, on the supplement cover. Thanks Aja Mok!

"Quirky Pastel"
Photographer: Li Qi
Styling: Ling Wu
Model: Liu Wen

CAN'T WAIT

HQ Cover

scanned by 212 @ modernparty.cn/bbs

Last edited by a moderator:
The main story with Tang Wei is stunning - so unfortunate that the cover is so dreadful...

i'm looking forward to anna and sun's edits! :woot:
liu's ed is indeed beyond boring, i wonder how come some fashion editors are naive (or lazy?) enough to offer those kind of spreads thinking it'll probably satisfy the readers.
tang wei's ed is, thankfully, way better than her covershot! i will never get sick of peter's aesthetic.
thanks for posting :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->