• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Vogue España April 2007 : Liya Kebede by Nicolas Moore

Nothing special, but I think it works because it's Liya. With a lesser model, it would've been a painfully boring cover.

Thanks for posting. :flower:

Thanks for scanning! :flower:

Can you tell us who the model in Macari ed is?

^ Thanks! That's not who I expected after reading "looks a lot like Polina Kouklina". :blink: :D

Li Ya Fan said:
^ Thanks! That's not who I expected after reading "looks a lot like Polina Kouklina". :blink: :D

Sorry but my id-ing skills are far from perfect, especially now, with so many models who, imho, look all the same to me!:blush:

Oh, no, I was just surprised! I very much appreciate your reviews. :flower:

Thanks evisu!! The Noorda ed is beautiful! The cover isn't really that special, but still so glad to see Liya! She always shines through with a sense of familiarity and supermodel-dom(is that even a word? :lol:)!
Karma for the ed! Thankssies!

You're all welcome^_^ :flower:

Here's Querelle's ed:
"Un toque irreverente"
Ph: Sean & Seng

Scanned by me

Supplement: Vogue Complementos

scanned by me

I heart Liya so much. She has such an amazing majestic presence... makes even a dull shot like this quite impressive.

Thanks for review, pics, and scans. :flower:

Gorgeous Liya + Sexy Dolce bustier dress = perfect cover!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discrepancyofficial
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->