Vogue España July 2009 : Cindy Crawford by Alix Malka

tarsha

Reaction score
There's a very small picture from Vogue Spain official site. (on the back there's previous cover) does anyone has a bigger picture or scan? Or can you recognize her?

It's new cover for sure.

if it doesn't deserve thread now, move it in cover rumor thread.
vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's what I though immidiatly. It has to be Cindy..

The picture is too small to really tell who it is but if it is Cindy Crawford, I'll be very glad to buy the mag.
Anyway, Vogue Spain's eds are always quite good and the articles are very interesting.

Looks like Cindy to me.

I thought it was Eugenia Volodina but I think you are right is is Cindy I guess

yes, it's Cindy in Gucci according to the people in the Vogue España forum

she is cindy crawford , I believe that it is an own production for vogue españa B) she is dressed of gucci

The picture is too small to really tell who it is but if it is Cindy Crawford, I'll be very glad to buy the mag.
Anyway, Vogue Spain's eds are always quite good and the articles are very interesting.

It is an edition of vogue very underestimated but the majority of the editorials are of own production.

It is not the best nor the worstB)

you can see a bigger picture of the cover on vogue.es, nice cover but a little bit boring, but always nice to see cindy

^^Here it is; there are also pictures from inside, which i will let someone else post since i think its more boring than even the cover.

cindy.jpg

vogue.es

I don't mind a bit of "modern Cindy" because she has that glamazon body. If there's also an accompanying article in the actual magazine with some vintage shots, I'll like it twice as much.

here it is... it's boring because cindy is boring. i don't get the fascination about her; naomi, christy & linda i get it but cindy:blink::blink:

vogue.es

I don't mind a bit of "modern Cindy" because she has that glamazon body. If there's also an accompanying article in the actual magazine with some vintage shots, I'll like it twice as much.

She has a glamazon body, very well said!
I like this editorial, surprisingly modern and nice

woo hoo for Cindy, she still looks so fab! glad to see her back rockin Vogue :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->