Vogue España October 2007 : Hilary Rhoda by Tesh

noaya

Reaction score
Hi!
This is my first post.
I've been a member of tfs for some time now but never posted before, because even though I understand english with no problems I feel insecure writting in it (and I know I make a lot of mistakes).
As I saw nobody has started a thread on the new Vogue Spain I felt I had to do it because it's great. The cover is a wonderful picture of Hilary (although as always too much test).
Inside there's an 8 page ed with her + a 3 pages interview and another picture.
There's also 16 pages of Penélope Cruz and John Galliano with him dressed as a torero and her in Dior couture by Stephane Sednaoui + article.
Plus three more eds, one with Morgane by James Macari, and the other two I just can't remember the names of the models.
Sorry for the grammar mistakes :ninja:.

^^ Ditto. Your English is really good. :lol:

YAY! Go Hilary! :heart: Another cover and thank you for letting us know! :wink:

Yes! I was thinking about this issue a moment ago, and wondering who'd be on the cover. Great news to hear that it's Hilary, and hopefully it'll be another of Vogue Espana's great covers.

Hilary and Morgane! :buzz: Your english is really good by the way.

OMG cant wait to see this,thanks a million for posting and welcome to TFS.I also have to say the same thing others said;Your English is very good,you have nothing to worry about. :flower:

Hilary and Morgane!! I can't wait! Thank you ^_^

You're english is better than some people who speak it as a first language :D!

I can't wait so see Hilary! Thanks for the info :D!

Great cover choice, the last few issues have been rather disappointing in that department. Thanks for the info. :flower:

Your english is wonderful, noaya! Thank you!:flower:

I can't wait for Morgane's editorial.:blush:

:buzz:

Thanks for the info and welcome to TFS. :flower: Your english is great. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->