Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Magazines' started by tarsha, Jun 18, 2009.
No. That isn't Cindy was an actual expression?
love the ed too, her appeal is similar to that of Gisele one of those powerful looking glamazons that make whatever they wear look hot
Same here, I'm bored to death
Cindy doesn't have to prove anything anymore and be "edgy" and experimental and exciting... she's Cindy Crawford.
Boring, as (almost) everyone is saying.
I like it. Cindy looks really good and I'm glad to see that she has a proper ed, because most of the time Vogue Espana only has 1 or 2 pictures to go with the coverstory.
But considering Alix Malka shot this, it's a quite a boring ed.
The color of the dress Cindy is wearing looks fantastic on her. Her body looks nice in it too.
And here comes the barrage of young people criticizing this issue just because it's a 90s Super on the cover rather than the current European flavor-of-the-month.
At least it's a wo-man on the cover, not some lifeless farmgirl.
Quite understandable since the 90s has ended.
Given what's in magazines at the moment, it's like the 80s never went away, so anyone from the 90s is almost from the future.
the cover line says "The Body is Back: Cindy Crawford, the comeback of the mega top, here and now"
Cindy and Claudia Schiffer were super stars in Spain. I remember all those spanish magazines of the 90's.
If for one think she looks great and can appreciate seeing some old-school models every now and then. And come on its Cindy, you can't deny her status in the industry especially when she still looks this amazing at 43
Cinsy Crawford is really beautiful.
I agree! many people may not appreciate, cindy now, but to appreciate her at 43 is something else! most "hot" models will probably never be on Vogue covers at her age! She's a force to be reckoned with in the modeling industry, STILL! amazing
I think she looks beautiful on the cover... and i dont think it is dead boring... we have many Vogue covers like this these days... I think she looks very kind of spanish on the cover...
Cindy was the first cover of vogue españa (198
- "Shoot con Cindy", Cindy Crawford by Alix Malka. 12 pages.
- "¿Estás sola?", Heather Marks by Patric Shaw. 16 pages.
- "Olatz en esencia", 12 pages article about Olatz Schnabel at her NY "palazzo".
- "Buen viento", swimsuit edit with an uktm model by Nicolas Moore
- "Emociones fuertes", Raquel by juergen Teller (reprint from French Vogue)
- 2 edits with Sasha: a reprint from her "wedding day" from US Vogue and an article about her with pictures by Mark Segal (it's basically a Biotherm promotion in wich she talks about how much she loves the brand and it's products , her love for oysters and her healthy life-style. I don't really care about Sasha, but she seems nice and down to earth in the interview).
- "¡Más corto!", Eugenia Volodina (wearing a black bob wig) by Tony Kim.
Heather i cant wait to see that eds! thanks review!