Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Magazines' started by Dosmujeres, Feb 16, 2009.
face up works for me
Sorry for the quality, my scanner say no no to scan
Scan by Me
El año que vestimos (peligrosamente)
¡A todo nude!
Canto de Sirena
Locos de Amor
Is a reprint
There are some good shots in that Missy edit; I wish they had gone for a cover shot of her in the car; they did one before with Jacquetta Wheeler in a car, so it's not an unknown cover scenario, and that one worked well.
Missy giving us the death glare as she's in charge of her mean machine, all dangerous lines and metallic accessories, a bit like the car itself.
^ Vogue España always does that... They did the same thing with Malgosia's cover.
I think the eds look good so far.
- "Gran expectación" Bianca Balti by Tesh
- "El año que vestimos (peligrosamente)", Missy Rayder by David Vasiljevic
+ article about Missy (she's studying Psychology )
- "Estás en la lista", Spaniard socialities
- "¡A todo nude!", Chanel Iman by Thomas Schenk
- "Canto de sirena", Hana Soukupova by James Macari
- "Locos de amor" reprint from US Vogue (Agyness & Albert Hammond)
+ article about Agyness
- "Flechazo inmediato", by Daniel Schweizer
+ articles about Miuccia and Stephen Jones
sounds like a lovely issue!!
with my beautiful hanka's presence
For a March issue its very bland.
Nice cover. Tho I think the prada dress can work with only the bulled back hair style. I don't think it matches with just long flowy hair. haha
don't like either of the covers.
^me too. the 2nd one is particularly unflattering.