our-march-cover-revealed_GB.jpg

elle.co.uk

Miu Miu SS14 Dress:
_ON_0111.450x675.JPG

style.com

Accompanying Video

elle.co.uk/youtube.com/elleuktv

Last edited by a moderator:
A simple March cover but I appreciate that. Lily's expression is not good.

The masthead matching the patterns on the dress is kind of cute...despite it being a little kitsch.

Larger:

1517585_10151877287727944_434670824_n.jpg

facebook.com/elleuk

All I have to say is that im so glad my Subscription to UK ELLE came to an end last month and that there is an actual HASHTAG on the cover......No ELLE.....Just NO!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! It's so simple and the pattern from the Miu Miu in the masthead works so well because everything is pure white and crisp. I love Lily regardless to what she looks like and I know i'll definitely be purchasing this.

Overall a nice cover but the hair style is bad.

I love her last two covers for Elle UK. This one has a potential but I'm not feeling about her expression here

I would have loved this cover if she didn't try to pull Kate Moss expression... (Kate is 'the Kate' for a very goof reason;-)))and kept her mouth shut (which Lily sometimes struggles with anyway;-))) I like the jolliness of this cover but her expression ruins it... shame bcos she can really pose and she is really cute... anyway...

The cover is cool. I just can't like Lily Allen, I have no idea why. Never did.
But I wonder, what happened to models? I was hoping a bigger model name would end on March cover, but I guess big issues are still reserved for celebrities.

So out of all the pictures taken this is what they chose for the cover? I don't get it.

Hideous cover...I can't actually put into words how much she annoys me. urghh!

The only thing that's gonna save this issue is Tom Hiddleston. That I'm excited for. :clap:

Lily Allen's not exactly the best person to put on a magazine you want me to purchase or re-subscribe to. Another missable purchase for me.. (thus far).

Lily and Elle are just the perfect match - I really love what they've done to her here, she looks bright and fresh and very, very cool.

I'm also loving how they've incorporated the Miu Miu print in to the logo - they did it before a few years back when Chloe Sevigny was on the cover, and I loved it then, and I love it now. Definitely picking this up!

There is just too much try hardiness here from Lily, the hashtag on the cover, to Tom Hiddleston.

do not like her

but this cover is really great, love this miu miu collection

Is the #nofilter meant to indicate they didn't airbrush the cover photo? Because it kind of looks like they didn't, to me. I love Lily Allen and I like the Miu Miu, but the cover just doesn't work. Hair is too messy and her expression doesn't work.

Subscriber's cover:

become_an_elle_insider_GB.jpg

elleuk.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->