Russh Australia Issue 19 : Anja Rubik by Paul Empson

Oh I recalled they said it'll be out on the 7th too so I've been hanging around Borders and other newsagencies since Wednesday :P

Looking forward to it, though I do hope they move on from their Jane Birkin/60s-70s obsession - though I do love it; there are other style icons they could take their cues from.

Om gg! same I went to every newsagency on the 7th.. so annoying they all rejectted me =/

hahhaha me too! I think the guy at borders thinks im nuts but seriously how bloody long!!! I had to get another mag to get my fix - oyster - but nowhere as good as russh! Cover looks gorgeous as everyone else has said pretty perfect for summer

hahhaha me too! I think the guy at borders thinks im nuts but seriously how bloody long!!! I had to get another mag to get my fix - oyster - but nowhere as good as russh! Cover looks gorgeous as everyone else has said pretty perfect for summer
:lol:
The guy at borders is so annoying too :angry::lol: I went there everyday and he's like :huh: ..oyster and yenn and frankie are quite boring for me actually.. russh needs to come out and Anja is so bloody perfect :wub:

ohhhhh i agree oyster was a bore! I flipped through twice only to perv on a cute male model. I just realised Julia interview in russssh!! How fab!

ohhhhh i agree oyster was a bore! I flipped through twice only to perv on a cute male model. I just realised Julia interview in russssh!! How fab!
I adore her , Julia Roitfield :heart: Thats fab , yea oyseter is a borree :innocent:

WOW!!!!! Now that's a magazine cover! I'm pretty amazed that Russh have an international model, I thought they'd stick with the 'up-and-comers' as they, Frankie, Yen and the late Follow mags seem to use.

It looks stunning. Simple, and striking. I adore Russh, can't wait until I get mine in the mail! :buzz:

OH - and the model in "Someone you need to love" looks to be Shanay Hall from here.

Yeah anyone got it yet that can scan? Karma if you can :flower:

I broguht it and I can scan but only in the afternoon as I'm at school computer now

Thats fine :flower: whenever you have the time, no rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->