Vogue France February 2024 : Chloë Sevigny by Larissa Hoffman

Not a fan of the cover photo despite how much I love red, but I'm very happy to see Chloe on it!

Larissa should mute "Juergen Teller" on her timeline and re-organize her mood board ASAP.

Saw the article...photography-wise is meh...the best photos are the cover and the last picture...
and the styling? Oh mon dieu!!

Always a lover of an overdose of red - but I'm guessing the entire story won't share the weirdness of the cover shot, because I would buy this, if it did.

Love Chloë and the 70's vibe I'm getting from this.

I like both the cover and all the cover story photographs.

A Vogue France cover I actually would want to buy. It feels more confident than most of their recent editorials/covers.

An absolutely horrible photo, of an actress I've never liked (she annoys me), but even she deserves better than this bloody monstrosity.

It's actually not bad? I am not a fan of the dress but I do like the atmosphere. The ed had potential but it's disjointed.

Chloe’s always giving the real IT girl vibes to me but this doesn’t do any justice. Looks like a person who struggles.

Horrible cover. It looks seedy.

I never understood her appeal. She always seemed like a eternal dilettante to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->