Cover Rumor Thread

Thank god it's not the official cover! Who is (are) the stars of the catwalk? Rianne, Vitto?

Now I'm wondering which shot from the main editorial will be the actual cover...

Can someone enlighten me why they keep using reprints as covers and main eds? Are they obliged to do so or it's just pure laziness? I can't believe that there are no talented photographers who would be more than happy to shoot a cover and ed for VF, even with a very tight budget.

I know it's not the official cover yet, but that font...they need to let that rest in peace. At least I can get some satisfaction from this.

Can someone enlighten me why they keep using reprints as covers and main eds? Are they obliged to do so or it's just pure laziness? I can't believe that there are no talented photographers who would be more than happy to shoot a cover and ed for VF, even with a very tight budget.
They are obliged to, It was part of their global restructuring, the idea is that all the issues of Vogue share global content in local issues to exposed the local readers to this content, this led to multiple reprints.
In my opinion this is a cost cutting measure as they give budget to few editorials that get reprinted to hell by local issues.

We didn't even get the good Meisel reprints in UK Vogue. I had to buy French Vogue for that.

We didn't even get the good Meisel reprints in UK Vogue. I had to buy French Vogue for that.
I do not think that Meisel's work will show up in UK Vogue going forward even if it is global content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->