Vogue Germany April 2013 : Tina Turner by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer

Great to see Tina on the cover! She really was the first singer which I became a fan of when I was a child! And I really appreciate the fact that they didn't try to make her look like a 16 year-old girl- she looks amazing.

Oh, Tina brings back memories - I used to listen to her music back in high school couple of years ago. Can't wait to get the cover.

Cover+Story previews HQ:

Tina
Photographer: C. Knoepfel & St. Indlekofer
Styling: Nicola Knels
Hair: Jennifer Wagner
Make-Up: Luca Manucci

vogue.de

^this looks really good :heart: looking forward to this, her legs are a force to be reckoned with. i need those legs now let alone at 73 dammit Tina!

Timeless Tina! The story exudes a really different sense of power that only she can bring.

Great ed, better than the cover imo. The cover doesn't sent out the legend that she is.

What a surpise to see her on the cover :woot: , i'm glad to see her after years ago, but the cover is a bit boring & to see the ed, better times than cover.

Is her first Vogue cover, right?

Cover Story HQ:

Tina
Photographer: C. Knoepfel & St. Indlekofer
Styling: Nicola Knels
Hair: Jennifer Wagner
Make-Up: Luca Mannucci

zinio

Editorial HQ:

Stella
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Model: Stella Tennant
Styling: Christiane Arp
Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi
Make-Up: Emmanuel Sammartino
Nails: Virginie Rimet

zinio

Editorial HQ:

Karolina
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Model: Karolina Kurkova
Styling: Claudia Englmann
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-Up: Niki Mnray
Nails: Nettie Davis

zinio

Editorial HQ:

Iris
Photographer: Bryan Adams
Actress: Iris Berben
Styling: Christiane Arp
Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi
Make-Up: Gina Kane
Nails: Tricia C. Pahl

zinio

Editorial HQ:

Kristen
Photographer: Luigi Murenu & Daniele + Iango
Model: Kristen McMenamy
Styling: Patti Wilson
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
Nails: Sophy Robson

zinio

she always delivers :heart:

Editorial HQ:

Körper Kunst (Body Art)
Photographer: Ben Hassett
Model: ?
Hair: Esther Langham
Make-Up: Ayako Yoshimura

zinio

^ Very nice eds! Especially Kristen's
thanks for the scans :flower:

Thank you so much for the HQs, Mat! :kiss: What a fantastic issue! Probably one of Vogue Germany's best issues ever! Tina's editorial is just awesome, I love how the photos represent so many different sides of her. Absolutely loved her interview, too. Iris Berben's interview is also great and I love the images, too.

Kristen McMenamy's editorial is phenomenal, she indeed always delivers :heart: The shot of her in that black Haider Ackermann dress is beyond :wub:

I love that the issue features so many sexy, mature women exuding so much positive energy and it's not done in a corny way (and I'm glad there is no mention of it being an "Age issue" on the cover or anything like that).

Karolina's editorial is also pretty good, it 's just that I feel like I've seen it before... it looks very Miles Aldridge? I love the colors and the lighting in it, though. Sgura's work is so much better when he's not collaborating with ADR.

Körperkunst is great. I always love Ben Hassett's nudes.

The only editorial that is kind of meh is the Lagerfeld one. I appreciate the vintage HC ed feel of it, but it's really just not that exciting.

I'm very impressed with this whole issue! ^_^

Stella, Karolina AND Kristen in one issue, how wonderful!!:woot: a must buy for me:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->