Vogue Germany July 2012 : Kendra Spears by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer

Even a crappy Prada outfit and bizarre dyed hair cannot detract from the fact that Kendra has one of the most beautiful faces in modelling right now.
Suppose I kinda like it.....I think.

Kendra pure ^_^

tumblr_m5ipvfvNU41r70toco1_1280.jpg

facebook/vogue deutsch

love kendra, but that cover is cheap in every sense! looks like a TV-guide for me! how i hate everything from the styling to the awful font! amateurish.

now give me a nice content at least and the next cover asap! my hope never dies!

kendra is so perfect for this, its so suited to her! i love it :D

There is too much going on, the hair, the purple and yellow fonts, her hair, the outfit... As a whole the concept for the cover is lost. I have nothing against Miu Miu, but that outfit is kind of messy, I'm the clothes on its own look really better. But I'm happy for Kendra, she's a great model and she deserves more magazine covers, especially from Vogues around the world.

the model and the clothes are nice everything else is a hot mess

Future Revival
Photographers: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Models: Kendra Spears & others
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
Hair: James Pecis
Colourist: Yumi Nakada
Make-Up: Itsuki
Manicure: Roseann Singleton
Set Design: Jim Gratson
Fashion Assistant: Andreas Krings & Karo Brandi

vogue.de

Others are Melissa Stasiuk and Iris van Berne!
Really, really like the editorial. So dynamic!

Schein - Werfer
Photographer: Michelangelo Di Battista
Fashion Editor: Lynn Schmidt
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Dotti
Manicure: Gina Viviano
Fashion Assistant: Karo Brandi

magazinesdownload

The thread title has me weak at the knees, I'm into Kendra at the moment, and Knoepfel & Indlekofer's subtle retouched images do wonders. The composition of the cover is attractive also, great masthead and text placement. My one complaint is the horrendous hair colourant. But with Kendra's face I won't complain too much.

That's Cameron Russel in Michelangelo Di Battista's editorial.

Cameron looks very good in her ed. Very Cindy Crawford. Now imagine her with Kendra in one ed :heart:

The thread title has me weak at the knees, I'm into Kendra at the moment, and Knoepfel & Indlekofer's subtle retouched images do wonders. The composition of the cover is attractive also, great masthead and text placement. My one complaint is the horrendous hair colourant. But with Kendra's face I won't complain too much.

That's Cameron Russel in Michelangelo Di Battista's editorial.

thx, i'm not that good :( in IDing & VDeutsch is BAD in crediting :D

I would've kept the lettering black, this looks cheap. I hate the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->