Vogue Germany August 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Alexi Lubomirski

i don´t like that cover... it tries to be luxurious or something, but looks really cheap... leopard-print font is really tacky

Ph: Alexi Lubomirski

scanned by me

Fashion Session
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp
M: Abbey Lee, some unknowns, some musicians

Wild Thing
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt
M: ?

"We can work it out"
Sam Taylor-Wood & Aaron Johnson

Ph: Bruce Weber
Styling: Joe McKenna

Umm, no! Her expression and pose would look bad even separately :doh:

Dunno... I like the lepoard font and the colors are nice. But Abbey looks like a vampire, it's rather scary than mysterious/appealing.

Loving the leopard print on the Vogue font! Much more fresh than British Vogue's tacky colours.

Fashion Session
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

scanned by me

I like Abbey but she looks like "hey, I'm glamorous Abbey and i'm walking to no where."

I agree with ticher, it look a bit tacky, which is a shame because gold is so flattering to abbey's skin tone and hair shade. I think the blame is on the graphic design team who made this leopard font style! leopart print, in general, is very tricky. in this vision it was quite a fail for the strikingly adorable model look.

Dunno... I like the lepoard font and the colors are nice. But Abbey looks like a vampire, it's rather scary than mysterious/appealing.

I like the HQ much better but, agree, she looks like a vampire.
Seems like mixed reviews for the leopard print masthead. I got to say I'm not a fan.
Thanks for the scan helligirl

Wild Thing
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt
M: ?

scanned by me

The colors are beautiful....I don't see Music in it though....but seriously, she looks so gaunt and lifeless :shock: Not attractive!

Oh if only the grim reaper looked like this :woot::heart: People say she might have drowned....I think she's a huldra - a seductive but deadly creature of the forest...

It's so VERY attractive. :wub:

^I think that's Alice Sara Ott who is in the first image in the first row of that same post, if not they look quite similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Pauline van der Crysse in "Wild Thing" :woot: Thanks for all the scans + review helligirl! Nothing excites me so far though... (well, except the fact that Pauline has an ed in this ^_^)

"We can work it out"
Sam Taylor-Wood & Aaron Johnson

Ph: Bruce Weber
Styling: Joe McKenna

scanned by me

I like the cover, its striking but theres something off about it too, the best shots of her are in the inside ed though, she looks more sexy and powerful:flower:, love her in the Vuitton floral corset and skirt and the shot of her singing in the long velvet gown is one of my favs too.:heart:

I really don't see any kind of appeal in any of the editorials I've seen so far. Anyway, thank you for scanning, helligirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->