Leonardo

Reaction score
Model: Elise Crombez
Ph.: Alexi Lubomirski

Scanned by MODA

I found the website

http://www.voguelatam.com/

And it looks like it is only available in Columbia & Ecuador

They do reprint a lot, I noticed the W Cover of Renee and George on a Cover of Vogue Lat Am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial: "Pasarela do Mar" (Re-print Vogue US April 2008)
Model: Caroline Trentini
Ph.: Patrick Demarchelier

Scanned by MODA

Vogue Latinoamérica is the same as Vogue México and Vogue Argentina, it just has a different name depending on where it is sold..

I can't believe they used a pic that was already used as the cover by another edition of Vogue :ninja:

Vogue Latinoamérica is the same as Vogue México and Vogue Argentina, it just has a different name depending on where it is sold..

I can't believe they used a pic that was already used as the cover by another edition of Vogue :ninja:

Vogue Argentina?! there´s none :huh:
Vogue Latinamerica is sold in Argentina as well, and I think everywhere else in the continent. But Mexico and Brazil have their own :doh:
All eds (as far as I can remember) are reprints from different editions, the cool thing is that you can find an ed from Vogue US and one from Vogue Italy and so on.
btw, this is Elise´s second cover in Vogue LA...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, there isn't such a thing as Vogue Argentina.. just Vogue Latin America and Vogue México which are almost the same thing except for the fact that Vogue Mexico is based in well, Mexico and often has some 'local' content injected, whereas Vogue Latin America is based in Miami and has the same publisher for all of the americas.. but the cover and main 'dish' remain the same in both publications.. I love that we need to explain this almost every month and love it more when people gasp at the title.. it's just Vogue, no longer as honorable as it once was...
and yeah, as kokobom says, they make lots of reprints but not necessarily off US Vogue.. I've come across pretty decent selections from Vogue Nippon, Italia, Paris and ugh.. the UK.. they also produce their own stuff sometimes.. usually in a better quality than old rival Harper's Bazaar in espanol, which do their own stuff religiously every month and it's so bad that it just makes you wish they didn't. :ninja:

^the fact that vogue latinamerica is based in miami is ridiculous! i mean, it's winter in south america and they've got a cover article on bathing suits! hello!! :shock: why even do this edition if you're not really going to give it particular local features, apart from the reprints from other vogues??
one more thing: there used to be a vogue argentina (in fact, i have a couple of issues from 2000), but it was short-lived and died along with the "convertibility" (1 dollar=1 peso). damn crises! (not crisis in singular, cuz in argentina we've had more than a few :()

Beauty: "A Prueba de Playa" (Re-print Vogue Paris June/July 2007)
Model: Gemma Ward
Ph.: Mark Segal

Scanned by MODA

hey people its true that vogue latinamerica is the same as mexico, same cover and EDS but the info and aDs are different

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->