Vogue Germany December 2010 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Alexi Lubomirski

When I read the title of this thread I expected more, but I don't like that cover actually.

Oh, Edita..:heart: So nice to see her on the Vogue's cover! Her face is pure brilliant, she always knows how to make face shoots look striking :heart: I'm looking forward to see her editorial ^_^

I love it! Red reminds me to Christmas and I mean beautiful, luxurious Christmas!

happy to see Edita and i love the red, but her cheekbones there ruin everything for me.:(

It's very striking! But she looks like Sienna Miller here.

For me this is sheer perfection. I love everything about it. SOOOOO much better than Ieva sucking a lolli. Beautiful.

not my favourite cover but this magazine has been the best this year, truly amazing so i hope content won't let me down :wink:

Ph: Alexi Lubomirski

scanned by me

Review:
Soft Rocks (8 pages)
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
M: Edita

Landlust (16 pages)
Ph: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt
M: ?

Speed Queen (6 pages)
Ph: Marcus Jans
Fashion Editor: Lynn Schmidt
M: ski racer Lindsey Vonn

Freistil (16 pages)
Ph: Knoepfel 6 Indlekofer
M: Julia Stegner

Oh I was already a little disappointed that this is the first year since ages that Julia didn't get a Vogue Germany cover :lol: but now she has a.) the longest editorial and b.) by Indlekofer & Knöpfel which totally makes up for everything as I like Edita a lot and think she deserves this! Julia would not have looked as good as Edita on this cover anyway..

Not too fond of the cover... it's nicely done, very fitting for a December-cover and Edita looks beautiful for sure, but it just doesn't excite me in the slightest way. The contents sound rather boring aswell. Edita's ed seems pretty uninspiring to me, but nevertheless I'm very looking foward to Julia's spread and see who the unknown is!

Edita's editorial is really disappointing.

Looking forward to see Julia's editorial though. :wub:

The Cover Looks gorgous...another great German Vogue cover
Is it me or is RED the IT color this season for covers

I can't wait to see Julia's Ed

Freistil (16 pages)
Ph: Knoepfel & Indlekofer
M: Julia Stegner

scanned by me

Julia's ed is extremely disappointing. It does her beauty and class no justice. Edita's ed is really nice, though it's a simple studio shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->