Vogue Germany August 2013 : Nicole Kidman by Camilla Åkrans & Patrick Demarchelier

Srdjan

Reaction score

(Facebook: Vogue Deutschland)

I love how German edition does mature & established celebrities/models on the covers, along with younger hype models. Chastain, Turner, Evangelista and now Kidman.

Great pics of Nicole, bit iconic feeling.

The second shot reminds me so much of her W shoot with I&V from 2004.

the B/W was shot by Patrick Demarchelier & the colour one by Camilla Åkrans
there will be three different Kidman eds inside, photographed by the ones above and also Bruce Weber
so it's an Kidman Issue but i'm not impressed by the covers, hopefully the eds are better

^ Thanks for the heads up, interesting its all Kidman with 3 top photographers, cant say that is super exciting.

Well, I am very excited! Nicole is one of my faves and I think she's really beautiful and she photographs amazingly so I can't wait to see the eds.
The B&W one is my favourite.

i'm not talking about her as an actress, she's amazing, but her last V Mag & that awful US Bazaar spread, were disappointing, but i would blame Testino & TR for that
i hope for my girl Camilla ^_^

i like the one on the right, but not wanting to see more actresses :( :( where are the models? karmen p's was the only good issue they had this year

She just radiates star quality - I can't help but feel we don't have a lot of celebrities who do that anymore... I love the newer crop of actresses, but most don't have that quality just yet. Love the Akrans image with the swan jewelry - can't wait to see the full spreads.

Fantastic covers! I love the colored image by Akrans more, but the b&w cover is also quite nice too.

Beyond Thunderdome was a good movie but she wasn't even it so I don't get why she's on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->