Vogue Germany July 2012 : Kendra Spears by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer

There's a bit of tension on the cover (I can't tell what it is), but it's great. Finally VG cover that is not boring.

first thought was that i love it, so will stick with that! the hair is cute and kendra looks gorgeous!

Wow, I don't like anything about this :lol: Awful hair, awful styling, horrible color clashes and weird text placement. Vogue Germany needs to get it together, most of their covers and main editorials have been so unappealing lately.
At least it's a refreshing model choice for a cover ^_^

Looks kinda Vogue Japan no? Kendra looks amazing though and the Miu Miu (?) looks great.

The only thing I like here is her face and that gorgeous Prada F/W `12 piece.

That hair is disgusting

I love it. Great to see Kendra on the cover. It does indeed have a Vogue Japan feel. But this cover looks more dynamic with a better composition.

Technically i should hate this, bad hair, bad styling, horrible layout, but somehow i dont mind this cover. :lol:

As others have said, very VN but I absolutely LOVE it ... its channeling a 90s Seventeen Magazine cover gone High Fashion ... Beautiful!

It is overdone - I would love it if a less cacophonous ensemble was chosen, but I still give it a thumbs up.

I'm a Prada fan but this outfit doesn't really work for me on the cover. Kendra's face looks good but the overall styling including the cover layout is just boring.

Cute dyed hair and I like the Prada outfit but I agree in here it's not as stunning as on the runway. BTW, the make-up is kinda sophisticated. Anyway, congratz Kendra.

Her face looks amazing! BUT her hair is awful, and that pose isn't far behind

I see a beautiful girl who relied on her beauty and/or a team of editors who didn't know which image was the best for the cover because this front cover is a mess in every sense. Come on!!! Kendra is a beautiful girl and you give us this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->