Vogue Germany June 2018 : Othilia Simon by Giampaolo Sgura

It's nice to see some skin. Every magazine seems to favor the big baggy boring look these days. This is the perfect summer issue!

The cover looks like a beauty supplement to me. Don't like that it's so close either, feels uncomfortable.
I am not a fan of hers, but Fredderike's ed in the best in this issue. She should've gotten the cover.

Oh Giampaolo you gymrat DILF... Looks like he just shot Othilia in studio, went through his archive of generic beach landscapes and for the background, had an assistant/intern work on the digital post-production--using a '94 issue of THE FACE with where I&V created their signature of 80-inspired shoot at the beach for"inspiration", and called it a day.

Fantastic to see yet another edition of Vogue give up their cover to Othilia Simon (seriously, what is Emmanuelle Alt playing at?). This is nice, I like how everything turned out (maybe could've done without the Dior visor), feels fresh and all sorts of perfect for a summer month like June. A smile like Othilia's will always win me over too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->