Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Vintage Magazines' started by moussemaker, Sep 22, 2004.
25 years, 25 covers
Wow! Just... wow!
Fantastic covers all round!
Loving these two and the sixties-inspired shots in the first row!
(sorry, thrid post in a row)... Ooooh! This is Eugenia!!!
I want I want!!!
I bought this and maybe I will get the Helena Christensen one, too, but I didn't find it in four different stores.
so this means, there are 25 covers!
and each time u buy only 1 cover!
damnnnn! they are getting so wise in getting my money!!!
thanks for posting, moussemaker!
Hana's 3 covers : the black & white is perfect though!
Heather Marks' two covers! i love the b&w better as well!
eugenia's 2 covers: but i think the close up is heaps better!
and maybe julia's b&w cover!
omg... that's 8 vogues!!! wowww! no more money!
omg, they are all good! how could you be able to just choose one?
wow lucky heather marks!
1. Hana's close-up. That's the dream face! Paulina Porizkova with attitude - could she be more perfect?
2. Heather with the hat: So cuuuuute.
3. Hana's sitting pic: I didn't like it that much until I saw that quirky smile of hers
4. Heather and the tie: This one really grows on me.
5. Anne-Marie: Cuuute and beautiful hair.
1. Angela is beautiful but it feels like I've seen that cover 100 times. And it's very 2000 - OLD but not old enough.
2. Helena - yeah it's Herb Rittsy and very early 90s.
3. Michelle Alves - could have worked but no....not enough attitude.
4. Missy - I guess I just don't like her verymuch, there's nothing particularly wrong about it.
5. Leticia - ugh - there's just something about her that is so fake....I guess I should like it since it's very 80s but she seems fake without the FUN. I just don't know how to describe it...
All in all - I love this idea
For me, Helena Christensen has the "it" factor. Bronzed, sexy, mysterious and alluring!!!
Heart: Angela, Heather (!), Tiiu, Eugenia, Hana, Ujjwala, Julia
Don't heart: Lydia, Missy, Trentini
hm, I don't see Ujjwala , which one is it?
Thank you, very nice. They like Heather!
I need glasses. Liliana, I meant.
that's about all I can say too
love them all!
so gorgeous, these covers
oooohhh hana, eugenia and angela are gorgeous
Heather Marks is there a lot!!!
I'd probably buy the Julia Stegner cover or Angela Lindvall's. But overall, BEAUTIFUL covers !!!