25 Magazine

Thanks for featuring my blog stylekingdom.com! :smile:

@ BerlinRocks
25 raised their subscription prices: Annual fee in Austria € 15, abroad € 27

you're welcome, i like your blog :flower:

do you maybe have some more snaps of the editorials in the mag. i tried getting it, but i didn't find a place that sells it in my area. btw. how much pages does it have?

hehe, they figured out, that 10,00/15,00 Euros is a little too cheap. well, bad for us :lol:

Thanks for featuring my blog stylekingdom.com! :smile:

According to their press relase "Mediadaten" the next issue will be published on 17th February 2010. Trough their `extraordinary´ background (seem they are referring to Anja as art director) they promise exclusive interviews.

They offer quaterly issues in German and think about a special issue in English.

@ BerlinRocks
25 raised their subscription prices: Annual fee in Austria € 15, abroad € 27

that's too bad, since my limit for buying magazines is 20 euros !
:rolleyes:

website works now, there are lots of previews from the eds in the next issue :smile:

http://www.25magazine.com/home

really like them. especially the "defragmentation of beauty" ed. love it.

but i didn't figure out where to buy it? does anybody know?? or do you have to subscribe to get it?

I like the VS thing about it ... but to me Anna looks like as if she was trying to pull out a tooth or something...

Anja Rubik by Mateusz Stankiewicz

*fashiongonerogue

although anja's shots are simple, i love them! that woman is just beyond gorgeous :heart:

These pictures look very familiar to me. I must have seen them somewhere before. Probably in Elle.

This magazine will be relaunched soon, as their twitter says.

^I was wondering what happened after the second issue. They need to do a better marketing job with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"