Vogue Germany October 2012 : Kati Nescher by Camilla Åkrans

tentalicious

Reaction score
vocover1012articlezoom.jpg

[vogue.de]

EDIT: Add HQ COVER

[facebook/VOGUE Deutschland]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning sexy cover, Kati is on fire! Perhaps she is not the most exciting model, but she sure can photograph beautifully, and Camilla always does her subjects justice. Thanks for posting.

Wow! But what a beautiful cover! Flower is a nice detail and Kati looks really sexy.

Beautiful! I have no other words héhé, great cover

She's one of my favorite models at the moment. Stunning cover! If the editorial follows the same level, I'll like it a lot... And I'm not a fan of Akrans.

Vogue Germany covers are all over the place right now.....ranging from bizarre to sublime, thankfully this falls into the latter.
Absolutely stunning.:heart:
Thrilled for Kati getting her home countries Vogue cover, but she does look a lot like Alison Nix there.

This is absolutely wonderful! Amazing cover!

The colors aren't working for me (that shade of red in Vogue is one of the worst), but Kati's a beautiful girl, I'm excited every time something new with her comes out.. :heart:

Finally Vogue Germany does something right. Thrilled about this cover !

It's been a while since I didn't care to open a VG thread... But I'm happy for doing it! Love the cover, the colors are really sexy and the flower adds a nice touch to it. Is she wearing fur?

I can't remember the last time I liked a Vogue Germany cover, I hope the content manages to be strong as well.

Stunning! It's so intense, yet soft and sensual, plus Kati looks amazing.

LOVE how Kati is holding the flower like a cigarette, hands-down one of my favorite covers of 2012, everything about it is extremely sexy (even the font choices)!

Wow! It's so beautiful that it looks like a typical Vogue Italia cover. Perfect and commanding head shot, right amount of texts, and lesser amount of color for background.

Last edited by a moderator:
really nailed the cover here. she looks gorgeous and has such presence in this photograph!! love it!

excited for the content! i think KK shot for this issue.

This has to be the best Vogue Germany cover of the year. And easily one of the best from all editions. So striking and simply gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->