Vogue Greece June 2006 – Karolina Kurkova

eternitygoddess said:
W-O-W. Karolina is a scorching hot.

Anyone knows who designed the dress worn on the cover?

Well, that dress is designed (i think so) from Celia Kritharioti, a greek haute couture designer! KK was invited in Celia's collection as a guest star:smile::flower:

More pics from the show and a cover KK did with Celia in Life&Style

(lifeandstyle.gr)

Attachments

• t66cover1.jpg
    t66cover1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 193
  • t66cover2.jpg
    t66cover2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 194
  • t66cover4.jpg
    t66cover4.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 192
  • t66exofilo.jpg
    t66exofilo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 191
You mean the editorial?

Avgoulis&Skoulos did the shooting according to Vogue Hellas:smile:

thank you Pradaboy :smile:

I went to Vogue Hellas site but I don't speak greek (and I don't read greek much more lol )

oh those Life&Style pics are gorgeous as well! i'm loving them! thanks so much!!

See what i found! Karolina with Greek makeup artist (representative of LANCOME Hellas) Manos Vinichakis
763880.350.p.tn.jpg
763885.400.p.tn.jpg

http://filepmotwary.blog.com

I alos like the stadium behind them! You should see it at night! It is absolutely stunning! I think the shooting would be much more better at night! Karolina would be GREAT:smile:

:heart: a lovely cover of KK.....too bad...US Vogue doesn`t have a clue about having a great cover.....:D

i totally agree! i can't imagine why US Vogue wouldn't put this as a cover. its absolutely beautiful and i'm sure people would buy it!

Those Prada peep-toe boots have been every Vogue noe since their debut on the runway and I can't quite figure out why. Could you ever imagine wearing them? I guess eccentric footwear seems to be a new trend with Vogue ever since platform heels came along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->