Vogue Paris May 2006 : Anna Maria Urajevskaya by Mario Testino

I can't wait to get this issue! Although none of the stores in my area seem to sell Paris Vogue. Does anyone have an each copy, or wouldn't mind buying another that you could seel to me please? I'll pay the full price and whatever shipping/other costs there are :smile:

love the mariaCarla ed, also the "beauty part" with natasha p. !
boscono is truly magical, love her in these pictures. especially when she is lifted by the "very strong and big" man. which is a quite fun picture actually.

Malgosia by Bruce weber =I
i don`know ...boring
source- fashion agency

Attachments

• GG10267EV.jpg
    GG10267EV.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 80
  • GG10267EU.jpg
    GG10267EU.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 73
  • GG10267ET.jpg
    GG10267ET.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 83
  • GG10267ES.jpg
    GG10267ES.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for posting the Weber pics. Some of the pics are very sensual ... I'm out of the context of the editorial but what are the nuns and the priest doing there? lol

I'm with you Alien Sex Friend about that Weber ed, it's boring. We've seen that a million times.

Pedro said:
I'm out of the context of the editorial but what are the nuns and the priest doing there? lol
Well the theme of this issue of French Vogue is "Viva Italia" so this Weber story is supposed to be the old-fashioned Italian family gathered around for food and fun. It's supposed to look like Italy but with the hammocks and palm trees it is very obviously shot in some tropical location. Such a schizo shoot. The location says tropical and the clothes and theme say classical Italian? So weird. I also think a lot of the shots are super awkward and just downright bizarre.

266 exactly and the additional thing sasha 50

Last edited by a moderator:
The Webber editorial is very similar to one he did with Natalia Vodianova two years ago, If I'm not mistaken Vogue Paris june or november 2004.

pandinha said:
The Webber editorial is very similar to one he did with Natalia Vodianova two years ago, If I'm not mistaken Vogue Paris june or november 2004.
juin juillet with isabelli and jeisa on the cover

A question to all you french vogue readers - do you all know french? I'm thinking of subscribing, but i don't know if it's worth it since my french is pretty rudimentary and i won't be albe to read most of the articles.

rollagasper said:
A question to all you french vogue readers - do you all know french? I'm thinking of subscribing, but i don't know if it's worth it since my french is pretty rudimentary and i won't be albe to read most of the articles.
i think there is lot of french people here
so they culd help))
i speak french very well

I can't speak french, but I buy Paris Vogue anyway because of the great editorials. I'm learning though, it's getting easier...

haha, thanks a lot. but i would feel bad bothering people all the time for translation of every single article!
I've taken french in school for 6 years ( i quit recently) but it's hardly any help!

I know what you mean! I took french in school too, although I don't remember learning any of these words!

rollagasper said:

I speak French, but not very good, although I can read the articles pretty well. I think if you practise reading, it improves very fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->