Vogue España October 2006 : Karolina Kurkova

kk is wonderful! she is absolutely my fave model! spanish vogue is really among the best vogues in the world, imo

Yup, Spanish Vogue is definitely one of the best fashion magazines in the world :blush::heart:

And that cover is absolutely fantastic. KK isn't one of my favourites but she's a really good model ^_^ I think that's my favourite picture of her, ever.

Not sure if any of you speak spanish but I've jut scanned the interview for you guys :flower:

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 13
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 12
^^ Thanks, I'll read it in my spare time. There are times when I feel like I'm so glad that I know Spanish and this is one of them.

OH. I will reward *karma* up the wazzooo to whomever translates that article for me! I simply MUST have it in English. :flower:

for those who dont speak spanish, the article talks about the charity actions made by Karolina, that is the reason of the title, "beauty is inside".

I get sad also when i saw only three pics on the article, but she looks great.

i love it when FASHION models are on the cover of FASHION magazines. :smile:

What I love about Spanish Vogue is that not only does it use models for the cover - but you also never know who's coming next. In 2006 we've had Carmen Kass, Valentina, Lauren Hutton, Milla, Marija Vujovic, Marina Peres, Missy Rayder and now Karolina Kurkova. With all that, the actress covers of Virginie Ledoyen and Pe Cruz added to the mix in a good way - in that the sight of a celebrity isn't an overload, it's just an occasional change from a model.

Valentina?!!! When she did the cover? which month?

I do believe Valentina appeared on the April 06 issue of Vogue Espana...

julesrules815 said:
the mona ed sounds beautiful!!!
yes, it is very nice.

OriginalSin said:
perhaps someone w/the issue could scan it? :shifty: :innocent: :flower:
i am working on it

tigerrouge said:
I do believe Valentina appeared on the April 06 issue of Vogue Espana...
yes, you are right, april issue

tigerrouge said:
What I love about Spanish Vogue is that not only does it use models for the cover - but you also never know who's coming next. In 2006 we've had Carmen Kass, Valentina, Lauren Hutton, Milla, Marija Vujovic, Marina Peres, Missy Rayder and now Karolina Kurkova. With all that, the actress covers of Virginie Ledoyen and Pe Cruz added to the mix in a good way - in that the sight of a celebrity isn't an overload, it's just an occasional change from a model.
which month did Carmen Kass appear in the cover? I dont remember it...

The first to come:

Un día en la ciudad (One day in the city)
Model, Emina Cunmulaj
Photographied by Fabio Chizzola.

Emina works the **** out of that editorial! Thanks a lot for posting this! Karolina looks great on the cover!

donner said:
When KK first burst upon the scene about six years ago I thought would never last--that she was a creation of U.S. Vogue and that people would tire of her quickly. Shows what I know. Over the years she has become a sensational model. One of the best edits I have seen was "Golden Girl" from the April 2005 U.S. Elle--gorgeous.

Hm, why didn't you think she would last? I'm just wondering.

She looks so hot on that cover. But does she ever look anything less than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->