Vogue Greece June 2022 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

I like both covers a lot. The simple styling and monotone colors of the dresses work well in contrast to the backdrop.

First cover reminds me of to Carmen Kass, second is classic Edita. Forever in love with this woman. Love that some Vogues rescues models that weren't on their pages since the Vogue Values stuff. I used to enjoy buying Vogue becuase girls like Edita, Joan, Raquel or Irina were on their covers. To quote JT, bring sexy back!

Proof she can sell anything, look at that basic b*tch first dress, the hair.. but she makes it desirable, I’ll take it! :lol:

It's like the covers of Vogue Paris we know we won't be getting, and I'm here for it! Always a real treat to see Edita Vilkeviciute and wonderful to see Vogue Greece championing models like Edita (and not nepotism models). Edita was, without question, the best model for this type of shoot! :heart:

The sad thing about vogue Greece is the same about vogue Portugal. I only see the covers. I can’t find the inside edits

Here for it. I think they should steal the whole Vogue Paris aesthetic and stop brainstorming for future covers.

It's beautiful and definitely reminiscent of the Vogue Paris we all miss, but I feel like it doesn't have a certain... oomph that an actual Emmanuelle Alt cover would have. Which isn't neccessarily a bad thing. Those covers could get quite garish. This on the other hand feels distinctively Greek. I couldn't pinpoint what it is, but there's a strong sense of identity that Vogue Greece successfully built since their relaunch and it is very present in these covers. As usual, Edita looks absolutely magnificent and the location seems beautiful. Excited to see more!

1st cover is very good (minus all that hairline her face - I will never get this prop yes I understand why but it never works for me).

2nd cover is also good but her expression is meh

Very Vogue Paris indeed, I think most of us saw that reference directly. I like these.

The first one is unnecessary but the second one though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->