Vogue Hong Kong October 2021 : Lila Moss by Felix Cooper

I'm tired of these models using their last names as an advantage for their career, Lila doesn't even seem to make an effort to live up to her mother's legacy... Biology doesn't lie, parents' abilities are not acquired by children through genes!

She makes me think of a younger version of Gigi... but I prefer Gigi :innocent: Lila certainly isn´t Kate.

Patti again? Why of a sudden she got so much work lately?

I don't see any refinement other than the word itself.

A failed edition.

The funniest thing about this situation is that Lila won't be able to work with Meisel to teach her how to do it. And the best thing? It's the same reason she's looking for a career, HER MOTHER! So ironic...

Shes cute thats all... :rolleyes: and that second cover is a BIG NO

both covers are cute and it’s a shame that the first cover isn’t zoomed out a bit.

we can complain as much as we like but this girl isn’t going anywhere…

Hahaahhahaha this Is pathetic please even bring back Kendall instead at least she had the height and look

Aside from her W and Vogue Japan editorials, this girl's works are purely questionable.
The age of retirement should be the right caption for her covers.

She has a really charm, sweet and pretty but that photo is really bad: like a hip pain in the middle of the photosession? i cant understand why the outif is so big to her? What happened here?

They are really trying so hard to make this girl happen...
No only does she have Kate as her mom, but she has her as her agent, so she has mom's minions working to land her choice jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THEYotam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->