Vogue Italia February 2024 by Mark Kean

Calling this mess amateur would an understatement. Today's fashion photographers are a joke, but models aren't any better. Girls above are clearly so clueless. Vogue deserves to die.
its giving nothing for me

I'm sorry, I have to laugh. Why are some of them barefoot? Why is hair and makeup tagged but they look like they rolled out of bed for this? Why did no one coordinate their poses? Why is it so bad?? What an embarrassment. It's very amusing to watch them bury themselves month after month.

Open smiles work for group shot, really. A simple gesture can make a cover better.

Italy's next top model :rofl: VI is a mess! I miss Meisel :cry:

Product Placement at its finest.

The girls literally PRESENTING the bags to the Viewer. Also why do they first 4 have shoes on and the last three dont?

SO BAD.

what the hell is this?
did they even try?
rough cover smh

Few years back we were complaining over "Zodiac" covers by Farnetti. But, compared to this, that was a masterpiece :smile: Only Ajok delivers here.

That looks like an ANTM first episode shoot.
Where all were expelled after the "Vogue Italia cover" challenge...they should go along with Francesca and team...

This magazine is a joke now....the creative direction on set was very poor....and photography is no better....i wouldn't mind if VI being vey commercial but good solid commercial,this is pretentious silly and pointless....so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->