Vogue Italia June 2012 : Isabella Rossellini by Steven Meisel

I'm very impressed with the main editorial, the cover itself gave no indication of this kind of pensive, moody vibe.
I think I'm enjoying Meisel's work for V.I. lately when it is more simplistic and less gimmicky. Of course the casting here is sublime to say the least.

^^Whew....I feel better! Thanks for clarifying.

Nearly every issue, the cover shot easily conveys the mood of the main editorial, but I'm left wondering why we ended up with such a bland image on the front when the actual shoot is so atmospheric. It's not as if this is a magazine that pays any practical attention to seasons - or the average opinion. There's no actual need for smiles or sunshine, and the optimism they have tried to convey on the cover doesn't really convince me... I think I'd rather have the shadows.

Vogue Italia is so expensive, the cover and the contents both have to convince me to buy it.

I don't know if it was posted already...

Vogue Beauty
Model: Toni Garrn
Ph: Camilla Åkrans
Editor: Ludivine Poiblanc

Source: models

Hum that was the outtakes from 2 issues ago. Is this serious? Vogue Italia is losing so much quality...

I miss Vogue Itakia circa 04-07! Tgose were Meisel's glory days for the magazine. Where simplicity was at its best not very commercialized and cheap looking
Posted via Mobile Device

The main editorial is excellent! The accompanying video is fantastic! So cinematic! This reminds me of several of Meisel's stories from the early 2000's. Love it.

The main editorial is beautiful. I am not sure why they chose such an unflattering picture for the cover that doesn't even seem to fit with the editorial

Bo Derek by Bruce Weber - 14p
Editor: Naomi Wilding

vogue.it

The opening picture is amazing!

Jessica Brown Findlay
Photographer: Miles Aldridge

Fashion editor: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Ed Moelands
Make-up: Kirstin Piggott

source: vogue.it

I really love how Miles Aldridge just does his own thing. You can always spot his style a mile away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->