Vogue Italia May 2011 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

tarsha

Reaction score
cover-Vogue-italia-maggio-2011_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Lovely cover! Kristen looks as beautiful as ever! I just hope the main editorial is as good as the cover. Thank you for posting, tarsha.

Kristen is gorgeous as always, but this cover bores me

Beautiful colours. Not quite sure the word 'swimwear' was really needed but never mind.

Gorgeous colors. Kristen looks pretty (not typically a description I would use for her).

But then the font on the "SWIMWEAR" is gross. And I don't really care for the swimsuit, seems to not go with the rest of the cover.

i love it, it seems so down-to-earth...she looks like a barbie doll. her hair is just amazing.

What a lovely cover shot and Kristen looking very beautiful and quite serene.
Whether Kristen is the right model choice for swimwear is questionable, but I'll be more than happy to see her working it in the editorial.
Hell I could stare at that pic all day.......minus the swimwear font of course.
Thanks for the pic tarsha :flower:

LOL. Another great cover ruined by the font/text. I don't really know about swimwear + Kristen but I agree, Kristen looks so serene, fragile and oh-so-pretty. A 90 degrees turn from what we usually see of her.

Kristen is so gorgeous I'm a little disappointed in how positively ugly this cover turned out. Except for the "SWIMWEAR" font and the colors I like absolutely nothing about it.

Not sure if I like it.. when I saw it's Kristen on the cover I was almost sure it's gonna be gorgeous, but she looks like a doll here in a bad way, disappointing.

I like the cover (especially, color and kristen)...but the swimwear font/text makes it look like a lingerie catalog:doh:

Love the cover, Kristen looks gorgeous!

Agree with the comments on the "swimwear" text, though.

^why, i think that's the most beautiful thing on it after her face

This is Italian Vogue at it's best! This is gorgeous, sexy and fierce without putting too much effort. This is what I've been missing from them lately. Kristen an Meisel can never go wrong. The colors are beyond beautiful as well.

On the otherhand, what is with that font? It's cheap! Classless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->