Vogue Italia October 2010 : Mariacarla Boscono by Steven Meisel

Nice to see Mariacarla again. :D She's completely making this cover. His expression, her pose. So simple, very graceful and just great. :smile:

Wow. An Italian model on Vogue Italia! When was the last time an Italian model graced VI?

finally, mariacarla!:woot::clap:
and styled by panos???:heart: can't wait to see the ed.

omg I love it :heart: finally a great cover from Vogue Italia! love the simplicity, white and red, gorgeous :heart: her pose, model, everything is perfect to me here.

Personally I'm still hung up on Miranda's cover. But this is well executed and Mariacarla looks good. However I'm unsure on the masthead placement.

Wow. An Italian model on Vogue Italia! When was the last time an Italian model graced VI?

Not for nearly ten years. Eleonora Bose, who I believe is partially Italian, was on the cover in December of 2000.

It is wonderful that she managed to attain this cover so well into her career. Interestingly, this is not the first time she has worked with Meisel. She was in his January 2002 VI editorial, in addition to the F/W 2004 Versace campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover of the Vogue Italia October issue

Eccentric red! The elegance of daring to use a total colour is contrasted with the sobriety of a very precise make-up. From the complexion, improved and made flawless with Fluid Master Primer, silicone-based and rich in volatile oils, and with Luminous Silk Foundation, no. 5.5, a foundation cream that covers the face naturally.

For a natural gaze: Master Eyeshadow, no. 32 and Eyes To Kill mascara, no. 02, which gives volume and depth with a blend of plant waxes. On the lips, very sensual, a thin layer of Rouge lipstick by Armani, no. 400, guaranteeing non-stop hold and maximum comfort. All by Giorgio Armani Cosmetics. Three-button wool jacket with vertical ribs and embroidered silk bermudas, Giorgio Armani. Calzedonia tights. Hairstyle by Guido for Redken. Make-up by Pat McGrath. Fashion editor Panos Yiapanis.
vogue.it

i like this, mariacarla is dope. but im partial to the vogue paris october issue. something about this is lacking in some way for me. excited for the issue though...

Quite surprised to see on the cover as she's not really a Meisel girl...especially considering how long she's been around.

I really it, it's very vintage and I have a soft spot for the kind of aesthetic. Happy to see a simple cover back again for October.

Superb! It looks like a 60's Vogue cover, but also early nineties. So much going on with so little, truly a great job. And the styling looks fantastic as well, yay for Panos! Should I even comment on MCB? She's flawless...perfect choice for this cover.

What's going on with the masthead, though? Will her face be covered in the print version?

This are a joke??? so baad this cover i love vintage but the beautifull vointage this is baad love Maeiacarla but the pose i hate Vogue Italia need a change

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->