Vogue China August 2006: Maria Carla Boscono by Mario Sorrenti

OMG i love this cover.i think it's the best cover of vogue china!mariacarla is so lovely and i love that dress too!VIVA ITALIA!

"Viva Italia"?? haha what a coincidence. bets on an alternate French cover not released? :P

Stylephox said:
"Viva Italia"?? haha what a coincidence. bets on an alternate French cover not released? :P
lol if there was vcash here i would definitely bet! since they put an italian model on, i wonder who they would have put on if the french won. morgane perhaps?

or Leah De Wavrin? lol
is there a reprint of the Vogue Paris ed feat. Mariacarla and Eva in this issue?

Faith Akiyama said:
I'm not sure why, but I kind of like the fact that she's staring off to the side a bit...

(At least, I think she is, haha)
Haha you were right Faith, good eye! :flower:

source: scanned by me

amor - nope, no Mariacarla eds. Although there is a two-page spread on her with a brief interview.

Other eds:
"Artful Italian Style" - Caroline T
ph. Richard Bush -12 pgs

"Black Magic" - Hilary Rhoda
ph. Greg Kadel - 10 pgs - reprint?

"Pale Rider" - Kate Hudson
ph. Mario Testino - reprint from US Vogue

"Blow Up" - Gisele
ph. David Sims - reprint from US Vogue

"Women in the Shadows" - ??? one girl looks like Freja but I'm horrible at ID-ing models..
ph. Cedric Buchet - 14 pgs

Beauty ed "Venetian Beauty" - Tiiu
ph. Norbert Schoerner - 9 pgs

Features ed "Italian Icons" - Marija Vujovic
ph. Laura Sciacovelli - 10 pgs

Sorry I'm not too sure which are reprints or not...haven't been able to keep up with TFS as often nowadays :( I feel so out of touch, hehe..

^I think Hilary's is a reprint, but can you possibly scan one page from it (As well as a page from the Carol T. editorial) so we could see if it is? Thank you so much! Karma awaits! :flower:

^ Sure thing, I'd wanna find out if they're reprints too. :flower:

Carol's:
caroline13tf.jpg

Hilary's:
hilary12pm.jpg

sources: both scanned by me

Crea said:
Beauty ed "Venetian Beauty" - Tiiu
ph. Norbert Schoerner - 9 pgs

If it's not too much trouble, could you scan this editorial Crea? :flower: :heart:

Oh my go thos eds are amazing. I absolutly hate that I live in the Netherlands and that it itsn't avaiable here.

Crea said:
"Women in the Shadows" - ??? one girl looks like Freja but I'm horrible at ID-ing models..
ph. Cedric Buchet - 14 pgs
I know that the scan list is beggining to get obscene, but can you please scan that one please? It sounds interesting. :]

Thanks For info. Crea :smile:
It seems like original version.
nice issue.
I'm waiting for next issue.

i really want to see the rest of the Hilary thread! Hopefully someone else will buy the issue so you don't have so much work Crea! :lol:

crea,could u pls scan hilary's ed....thank u very much!

caroline's ed is so so so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I love this issue! Viva Italia!

No problem everyone! I'm stuck at work now and will get scanning once I get home, just hope you guys don't mind the wait!
Anyone else with a copy is welcome to help out :P Hehe..

the cover is crap...

which is a shame, because the chinese vogue editorials that i've seen, are amazing. at the same level as parisian vogue imo...

i think that the editors at vogue china had the best take on the fall 2005 collections. every magazine and catalogue featured those prada coats with grommets, but they all styled them just like the runway versions, hairband and all..chinese vogue layered them with pants and other clothing..it was very good!

can't wait to see this issue if i can get a hold of it.

:huh:
i don't know anything about Chinese magazine tricks and what works for the readers but i find this cover incredibly unappealing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->