Vogue China August 2006: Maria Carla Boscono by Mario Sorrenti

Can someone please translate the last page posted, with Sasha Pivovarova?
Also, does anyone know where I could find this magazine in Ontario, Canada, in the Toronto area? Thanks in advance :D

^Here you go! I just posted it in the Sasha thread as well :smile:

Sasha Pivovarova, the international supermodel who shot an exclusive editorial for us (Vogue China), recently became the spokeperson for the new Olay Definity skincare line. Sasha, who is from Russia, is currently ranked 7th in the world in terms of the best models in the industry at this moment (Models.com, I'm assuming) and has gained the adoration of famous brands such as Prada and Calvin Klein. This will be her first time representing a skincare line. The commercial is directed by French director Didier Kerbra and was filmed in Hong Kong. The short feature exudes an aura of sensible modernity and urbanism, yet it doesn't lose a personal connection with its potential audience.

Caption: With director Didier Kerbra

:flower:

could u scan please???

"Women in the Shadows" - ??? one girl looks like Freja but I'm horrible at ID-ing models..
ph. Cedric Buchet - 14 pgs

thanks in advance

^ i was going to ask the same. valeria garcia is in few pictures in that editorial and i want those pictures bigger :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yes that's Valeria Garcia
I will scan the editorial for you on tomorrow :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
post-1254-1152729850.jpg
bellazon (scanned by @/Crea)
I always have mixed feelings about this cover. I loved her in this hair but the pose and dress are too elegant for it. They do make a weird-unique combination but it would have been more fascinating vintage style with hair done that way.

"Venetian Beauty" & Beauty supplement cover
Model
Tiiu Kuik
Photographer Norbert Schoemer
Styling Emily Barnes
Hair Jimo Salako
Makeup Sharon Dowsett
Manicure Noni Cream

03493_vc13_123_468lo_skalty.jpg 03496_vc14_123_776lo_skalty.jpg 03498_vc15_123_657lo_skalty.jpg 001_skalty.jpg 03516_vc18_123_87lo_skalty.jpg 03520_vc19_123_575lo_skalty.jpg 03528_vc20_123_223lo_skalty.jpg
prologue.blog.naver.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->