Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

The only high fashion cover is the one with Linda, the others is boring sh*t.

:( :doh:

this shot of Vittoria is STUNNING!
that piercing and commanding stare is living proof of how she’s the best model of her generation.
I cannot wait to see the rest of the editorial. Meisel can be on a auto-pilote mode but with a model like Vittoria I know the result will be pristine!

becoming a celebrity was just bound to happen considering her group of friends and how influential she has become.
I really wish this was the cover

phonto 3.JPG

Feels so gimmicky to me... Just like : "let's fake some VI under Franca's reign and call it a day". Nothing utterly amazing but I can't get my eyes out of the very few Vittoria's pics here. Could easily do without the rest of it.

The cover portraits are simply Beautiful! Classic Meisel. Linda's cover is my absolute favorite. Her hair is just so retro cool and wild. She looks great in mustard. I am in love with the rich autumn color palette on all of the covers. Fall's, Cassel's, and Rosellini's covers also appeal to me very much.

Last edited:
i wish we could have bianca balti x steven meisel for vogue italia, this would have been a fun place for it
That! That would have been a visual treat. Not always fond of Miss Balti. But sometimes she slays. And + Meisel, would have been an untold dream. I'm always up for anything that would electrify my heart...

FINALLY some decent September covers!! Love Linda, Mariacarla and Isabella's (and Deva's one is working for me, the floral motifs in her jacket? coat? just work with her face, this is how you do a nepo cover)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->