Vogue Japan April 2024 : Anok Yai by Heji Shin

L'Officiel China has the same Dior top, however this piece feels very Galliano-At-Dior-2004.

001OXMtPly1hn11pi8drij61jk2bcnpd02 (1).jpg 001OXMtPgy1hn10ux8ncaj61y62j7u0x02 (1).jpg

anok shows up and shows out. she makes modeling look like light work.

there's something angelic with a strong hint of command and control about the cover and i like it.

Love the cover and ed but unfortunately that top didn't photograph well there. Looks like a bandage.

Yes, this is definitely their best cover since AdR days. Quite beautiful! The editorial leaves me rather cold, though. I would've expected something better.

LOOVEEE the cover. You can hardly go wrong with Anok!

amazing cover followed by a very lukewarm editorial. it’s a shame.

The ed looks familiar. Reprint of British Vogue?

The ed looks familiar. Reprint of British Vogue?
No, this fashion editorial never appeared in UK Vogue but there were two similar ones with this model in the magazine in the past. There are a few good shots in this one.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you @MModa 😍 Amazing cover and ed. Anok has the beauty and skills of the girls from the mid 2000s. Amazing. She was made for high fashion.

A truly fantastic cover! The strongest Vogue Japan's had in what feels like forever (but in reality was October 2023 with Mona Tougaard). This gives me major flashbacks to those electric Christian Dior advertising campaigns by Nick Knight, under John Galliano. Lovvvvve this! :heart:

One of the best models of this era. Hands down.

The cover is absolutely a stunner, might be one of the best for this year; but the cover overshadows the editorial, which falls a bit flat for me. Love Anok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insearchofpastissues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->