Vogue Japan August 2019 : Kim Kardashian West by Luigi & Iango

In a now deleted post, Kim posted various images from the editorial... fortunately, I took the screenshots.

68EE367B-899F-42AA-A118-7DBBD89D0504.jpeg D55A144E-4765-4FF0-A226-405F989575FD.jpeg 9CAFE27F-DF6B-4FD4-8077-EB761FF17481.jpeg 5E79354E-ABA5-406A-B62B-2A9BD3843E5D.jpeg FAD36D2D-79A9-4346-8531-96914F6F9FF6.jpeg 1CDD01A4-C782-4FC5-9FDC-1CC6F894C468.jpeg 403079D1-6AD3-4323-94E2-51C842B5B7E7.jpeg B1DBD55A-9D92-4DD5-BFFE-706A30FB7309.jpeg

Styled by Anna Dello Russo

Source: Kim Kardashian’s instagram

I thought the pink Valentino cover read True Garbage!
Must admit, the b&w veil shot takes me back to Avedon's Revlon campaign with Linda and some others. Everything else is overprocessed, with the cover being the worst shot.

Lol @jorgepalomo .......you think like a Redditer. I wouldn't have thought to save it at all.

The antennae (?) or whatever that is looks a bit like a botox needle if you glance at it

I thought it was surgical gloves and a needle at first glance.

There's something about the shot that reminds me of old Vogue covers. Maybe it's the mannered way in which people held their hands in those images, combined with the classic jewellery and clean white space.

Photoshopped to death and yet I don't mind it since this is the best she's ever looked in an editorial. And dare I say, this is one of the most fashion-y, glamorous and out there editorials of a celebrity I've seen in a while, Kim just went for it!

That first cover is my favorite!
The “True Grace” and “Be Fierce” covers are not my cup of tea... :doh:

Taking a look at the editorial, I just don’t get any kind of energy from her. It’s just like she’s standing there just to present the clothes to us and waiting for it to be over. Which is kinda nice because I don’t care about her or her personality that much.

But as previously mentioned, it’s so refreshing to see KKW in something else than in a sleek, figure-hugging dress.

I prefer this over Vogue US May cover any day because at least here’s fashion. :crush:

Don’t get the love here, it’s horrible. Why so many celeb-covers this year though, they better not f*ck up with their 20th anniversary cover next month.

I love how people expect the bare minimum effort from Kim in order for her pictures to actually look great. Says so much about her. :lol:

This is the best she ever looked.
Anna did a fantastic job with the styling.

It's surprisingly good. I'd would have never expected Kim K.
to rock her recent Vogue covers.

agh, our standards have dropped... I guess beggars can't be choosers describes it best :-D

Lol @jorgepalomo .......you think like a Redditer. I wouldn't have thought to save it at all.

That’s because Kim is my guilty pleasure :rofl: and when I posted the thread appeared me as a deleted post so I went back to Insta before my feed got refreshed.

Btw, I love the cover and some shots from the editorial, it may be probably VJ’s best cover in months (or years) and the fact that she’s wearing couture left me very surprised.

I can't believe it, but this is good. She looks like a 40 years old model that still have it. I still dislike her, hahaha. In another note, I hate that Valentino pink dress. It hurts my eyes every time I see it in magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->