Vogue Japan March 2018 : Luna, Lexi, Kiki, & Selena by Luigi & Iango

Yikes, Luna's new OG shot is perfection! I'd buy this cover without hesitation. Such a wasted effort if this isn't actually a proper cover.

I totally agree. Too bad it's a promo, I hate MG covers!

Luna is stealing the show, although Kiki's cover with the sunglasses is the clear winner.

Wow the ed is amazing, so are the solo covers.

Luna is perfect in every shot but Kiki's solo cover trumps all of that. ❤

Selena Forrest has just about the same expressive range as Kendall Jenner...

Photographers and editors took a shining to her and I can see why, but just like Lineisy, she's simply not versatile enough. Not in terms of looks, in terms of range. She's not cut out for commercial fashion stories. Her greatest hits are for ID and the like.

Luna, wow. She is utterly perfect. I'm truly in awe in front of her photos, she reminds me of the era of Supermodels.
Kiki looks great as well.
Selena is so beautiful but she has the same face in every shot, she doesn't add anything.

Lexi is taking up too much room on the group cover - poor Luna is barely clinging on to the side! Love Luna and Kiki's solo covers, and its a pretty strong offering overall.

If it were only Luna & Kiki it would have been a great story. I’m not a fan of the group shot

Kiki and Luna are doing their best but the remaining two have the same expression in all their photos... still I like covers and edit! ❤️

I've gotten used to-- and even like these VJ-signature class photo covers.

The most boring and uninspiring models of this generation + Luna.
The girl is such a star. My eyes went straight to her. She's the only one delivering. Should have been just her. More than enough.

Selena is just awful. Why are they still trying to make this girl a thing? She's terrible. So is Lexi. I'm so tired of her.

I used to hate Kiki, but she did a decent job here. I gotta say that.

Plus, Luigi & Iango's covers literally always have the same hair and makeup... It's just ridiculous at this point. I hate what they do to the girls lips. It looks fake af.

I've gotten used to-- and even like these VJ-signature class photo covers.

Me too.

The editorial is absolutely amazing. Kiki and Luna are working it. Love the Chanel shot.

Every single shot - Luna is working it. I wanna see what she can do in front of Meisel's camera. I love Kiki here too. Lexi's okay here, Selena is still a weak print model. Really liking what L&I are bringing to VJ lately. They look similar but there's a good energy in them.

models

Last edited by a moderator:

models

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire Selena Forrests dedication to her anti-aging regime. If you don't move your facial muscles you can't get wrinkles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuslimHearts
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"