Vogue Japan March 2012 : Bianca Balti by Giampaolo Sgura

tarsha

Reaction score
wAo8T.png

zinio

I love everything... except her facial expression. Lovely colours.

If you hadn't told me Sgura shot this, I'd swear it was Sundsbo :ninja:. I really like Bianca here and the purple logo compliments the cover well.

i think this is there best cover in a while, love the covers and bianca looks wonderful!

Whats with Sgura always shooting their covers? However, I do like this cover...their best in a long time!

^ Hmm the last 3 right? Maybe thats why I'm always feeling like its always Sgura

^ He shot December, January & now March. February was by Solve Sundsbo.

Bianca looks great but I really don't like Sgura's photos, especially for VJ. I am already SO sick of his work.

Bianca looks lovely on the cover! I do hope she had an editorial inside.

I think she's a perfect choice for this kind of concept! But something seems off...

Certainly the most attractive cover they have done in a while, and it appears like there is less text this time...

^ I think it's the lack of wall-to-wall text. It feels empty. :lol:

OMG, Love this!!:woot: For me it doesnt get much better than Bianca in a bejeweled Dolce bustier!! :heart:Reminds me of a shot of Linda Evangelista from the 90s in a similar look. Ultra excited for the editorials:D

I like it but I hate the fact how this looks like a rip off of the main Dolce & Gabbana campaign. This could have been better if she was zoomed in a little bit. I miss the Inez & Vinoodh days of Vogue Japan. Sundsbo and Sgura is definitely not doing anything good for the magazine (for the cover atleast)

her face looks really beautiful and I love the make-up, I just wish she was wearing something different.....

it looks FIERCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but isn't the same swimsuit that Karolina Kurkova wears on the cover of Vogue Turkey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->