Vogue Japan October 2019 : Alicia Vikander by Collier Schorr

They always put AV in a fashion setting and give her tricky styling. She doesnt have the range. This might have worked better with L&I

All sorts of awful but of course I didn’t expect to be blown away upon clicking the thread, given the fact it involves the ever-dull and lifeless Alicia Vikander (and Collier Schorr for that matter).

The leather skirt looks like a camel toe, her expression looks unsure, and yet LV keeps insisting that this girl is the next fashion star? No thanks.

So funny how he is still trying ot make this girl into a Fashion Icon,I think she obviously doesn't care, or seem to, this is just part of her job now, and it, (always) shows!

Wait, wait. Is she purposefully styled to look like Collier? LOL
If I see that woman again I'm gonna riot. Alicia alone is bad enough. Such a disappointment from VJ! I expected another Luigi & Iango models cover.

Wait, wait. Is she purposefully styled to look like Collier? LOL
If I see that woman again I'm gonna riot. Alicia alone is bad enough. Such a disappointment from VJ! I expected another Luigi & Iango models cover.
What’s worse is Colliers vogue Italia covers that rip off Paul sepuyas work in general and the cover he did for Vogue Ukraine’s art issue. I’m so sick of her and her work. Once amazing now just a copycat.

I like the cover....mainly because of the placement of her body.
There’s a nice balance in the cover and I like what she is wearing.
That being said, the look has more attitude than her face...despite her doing a strong pose. Weird...

She is an actress, she is supposed to get into characters...oh well.

It´s not her worst cover...

Oddly enough, I agree with you Koko. I expected worse considering all the parties involved. But this Collier Schorr cover looks, dare I say, vaguely glamorous. The pose if of course awkward, but then that's 90% of Alicia's covers for you.

Forgettable cover altogether. Loathe the styling too.

I don't know why, but this works for me (and I'm not huge fan of VJ's covers, except Kim K's one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->