Vogue Japan September 2015 : Katy Perry by Giampaolo Sgura

Does she have a new album out or what? I'm just trying to wrap my head around her for a Sept cover choice. Tbqh, I've always wondered how odd it was that this publication, as a 'Western' magazine in Japan, never really saw the need to run Hollywood covers. Because imo 'Western' fashion and celebrity culture hasnt been mutually exclusive for some time now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly cover, she looks like the character of Jack Nicholson in "The Shinnig". :sick:

... Because imo 'Western' fashion and celebrity culture hasnt been mutually exclusive for some time now.

I think that's the real problem with the industry today.
Celebrity worship is driving it into the dirt.
Editors trying to turn every starlet and pop performer into a fashion icon, and they're not.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry looking at that picture.

It's so awful. :shock: :lol: :( :cry: :lol:

Katys eyes are beautiful....but no comment on anything else...lol

It's tragic. This Prada dress is not for her. Weird hairstyle doesn't help too.

...that wig and that nose ring. I keep coming back to this image in disbelief. I cant imagine Perry or her people are pleased...?

omg... is this a cover of some p*rn magazine?:o this is absolutely horrendous and vulgar, I have not expected such bad start of September covers at all

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Fashion Editor: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-up: Jake Bailey
Nails: Kimmie Kyees

Carlyne Cerf mustve styled the cover editorial as well, and I thought this had ADLR written all over it. Not much difference between the two, to be fair. I dont get how Sgura can shoot such beautiful material for InStyle, yet such atrocious covers for Vogue Japan.

Very random choice for Vogue Japan. She´s not even promoting anything, so it has probably something to do with her Moschino deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->