Vogue Korea March 2019 : Anok Yai by Hyea W. Kang

Stunning! They've mastered the feat of turning this into both a fashion and beauty cover. Wonder what it would've looked like with an all-black typefont.

I like that Anok is reaping the same benefit from her EL gig as her peers. Tge only other black model to cover Asian editions consistently was Joan.

Strong cover but I don´t like the coverlines in that color and size.

Gorgeous shot, the bodysuit looks good but maybe the necklace is too much. Super happy for Anok. Is this her first Vogue cover? I was kinda hoping for Vogue Italia to be her first but considering what a mess that magazine is, maybe it's better not.

Anok has still not completely convinced me in print. She has incredible features and looks stunning, but I feel like she always has the same facial expression on. But it's still very nice to see a black model featured on her own on the cover of an Asian magazine :smile:

I actually hate this cover.. her pose is awkward, the lighting is amateur and the overall photo is full... we've seen it before.
Anok is gorgeous but she has the same face in every photo..

I guess that's her first Vogue cover. And about damn time! I was excpeting her to have a few of the big 4's by now, considering how stunning she is and the hype around her.

Happy for her. She looks great as usual.

It's looking good. Although a different cropping would have been better for a cover - at the top of her thighs. That way, I think the focus on her face would have been more effective, and the overall image, more filled. I'm loving the bodysuit and the necklace together. And of course, congrats to Anok!

Hopefully just one of many covers to come for Anok. She is stunning.

Shes a bit of a one look wonder right now
But that will change in time.
Shes so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->