Vogue Korea November 2023 : Naomi Campbell by Giseok Cho

Both covers are ok, tha images look like the Roversi & Sean Ellis' photography.

i like both covers...

I am also able to see a splash of Paolo Roversi's work too, yet despite not being a huge Roversi fan, I'm not complaining. The two covers are great, especially the second. It's a pleasure to see Naomi partaking in a shoot which was more than an ounce of creativity.

It looks like a must-have issue. They have a legendary supermodel shot by a local photographer
whose works have been published globally. It's also 400+ pages thick, which is surprising because
their November issues had the least amount of pages during -ber months in the past.

Both are beautiful covers. I can also see Roversi's work as well as Porodina's, but less saturated.

I love Cho Gi-Seok's work. he is a very creative and talented photographer. I think these certain covers are different from his usual work. his pictures are always surreal and abstract, it's his typical signature but he did great work and I like both covers.

Really like it. finally something a bit different coming from her.
Wonder when we'll see Gisele doing something other than her natural hair

FABBBBBBB I need my hands on the first cover

^ I agree, to me both are extremely boring, the profile is ok-ish but it's not wow.

So sick of constantly seeing her in that same wig everywhere, all while always giving the bare minimum.

Beautiful shots but they lightened her skin tone a little too much

14년 만의 조우, ‘보그 코리아’와 나오미 캠벨
Photography:
Cho Gi-Seok
Styling: Eunyoung Sohn
Hair: Eugene Suleiman
Make-up: Esther Edeme
Model: Naomi Campbell

vogue.co.kr

I can't believe I'm going to say this but WITH ANOTHER MODEL and someone not as retouched in the face as her and WITH ACTUAL POSING SKILLS then yes, I would have bought into this editorial.

My goshhhh she's so so so heavily retouched but not digitally speaking : cosmetically. Why has she and Linda done so so much to alter their actual beauty??? I mean we all know why but it's not good. They wanted to remain as young as ever but Cindy / Claudia / Christy and other supermodels still look great but they haven't gone crazy with their surgeries.

AND I would like for Naomi to actually pose. She keeps doing a Kendall LOL she has done much better than that in her heydays.

Can't believe I said ALL OF THAT about a supermodel but I have to call a cat a cat lol.

NEXT !

These look okay. Does remind me of some Roversi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->