UK Harpers Bazaar July 2009 : Uma Thurman by Alexi Lubomirski

Love the cover , Uma's eyes!!
and the previews of Masha and Diana are good, thanks!!!

Uma rocked the cover! It's really stunning and doesn't look like all the other celebrity covers.

UK Harpers is just a whole lot more interesting than say 2 years back and I really look forward to it nowadays:D
Great cover with Uma, although they seem to be slipping back into using celebs all the time.:unsure:
Also loving both the eds:heart: Diana being 'sexy Diana' as she does so well and a lovely colourful ed. with Masha.
Thanks for all you're scans/snaps vogue28:D:flower:

love the cover and all the eds, Uma looks like a supermodel!

this is how celebrities in fashion mags should be done! Uma looks stunning and frankly would give a lot of professional models a run for their money; far from the usually lazy Star magazine, boring portraits a la US Vogue.

Uma did give professional models a run for their money when she was one herself; I have a copy of UK H&Q with her on the cover, from before she moved from modelling to acting, so I suppose this shot is like the latest update on a history that she shares with the magazine.

this is how celebrities in fashion mags should be done! Uma looks stunning and frankly would give a lot of professional models a run for their money; far from the usually lazy Star magazine, boring portraits a la US Vogue.
Well that is of no surprise since she was a model before moving into acting, but i always felt her mother was way more beautiful and a faar better model.

her modeling ability comes in handy but I like the styling; photography and setting all worked to produce a great editorial.

Cover and Uma's ed look OK.
The best part of this issue is Masha's ed. I like the poses and styling.

The cover isn't good, imo. However Masha and Diana's eds look great.

I think the cover is really gorgeous, love it!

Diana's ed is the perfect example of unique-expression-fashion. She surely attended the same modelling schools as Agyness!

The cover actually reminds me of McNeil's ad for Narcisco Rodriguez Essence fragrance by I&V...

Masha's ed is great, unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the cover :wacko:.

Has anyone seen the newstand cover yet? Or know who the silver top/dress she's wearing on the cover is by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->