Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Stylist: Alison Edmond
Scanned by Smile

'Miami Heat'
Model: Masha Novoselova
Photographer: Mari Sarai
Stylist: Vanessa Coyle
Scanned by Smile

I love all the block colours. And their high street edit is always the best.

Agree that the shopping pages look gorgeous. So strong.

Agree with Tigerrouge that Bazaar are doing really exciting things right now, seem to be at a real turning point in it's history. Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves for autumn fashion coverage.

I only just spotted Cato's pictures. She looks gorgeous. Thanks for scanning.

The rest of the eds look really nice as well. Thanks for posting.

Diana Dondoe looks great in her editorial. thanks for posting..:heart:

I wish US Bazaar did covers like the UK. Uma totally outclasses their current one of Angelina.

I couldn't help loving the cover at first sight looking at this issue in a store. I doubted how good it would be inside, but that was needless.. All the eds look quite great.
I should have bought this today :doh: Maybe I'll have to go out to get my copy tomorrow.
Thanks for the pics, everyone.

Just finished reading the issue. Even though it's pretty slim, there's loads to read. As well as the gorgeous fashion - of course! - loved the piece on Rebecca Miller and Alice Temperly's Why Don't You? page. All in all, a seriously good issue.

Umas ed has to be the most gorgeous celebrity ed Ive seen in along while she looks like a high fashion model completely comfortable in the clothes:D, love the first shot in that dreamy yellow lacey Givenchy dress:heart:

In retrospect, really great issue. Bazaar US need to take note. Wonder how they will top this?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->