Vogue Mexico & L. America November 2016 : Nadja Bender & Kati Nescher by Chris Colls

Ok, I´m trying to find something positive in both covers but I can´t.
I kinda like the background in Nadja´s cover but that´s it... Kati looks high as a kite, is hers a supplement´s cover?

I love Kati and Nadja but these covers are so bad.

What's the deal with Vogue Mexico and these multi-covers, anyway? Will Kati's cover ever see the newsstand? Do they just publish it in the foldout? Nadja's looks a lot more believable than Kati's does. I also feel like Nadja's cover shouldn't work but it does - love the Chanel!

i guess your fashion career is pretty much over when vogue mexico is your best deal of the moment.

Ok, I´m trying to find something positive in both covers but I can´t.
I kinda like the background in Nadja´s cover but that´s it... Kati looks high as a kite, is hers a supplement´s cover?

Kati is for Latin America and Nadja for Mexico. Vogue Hombre is a total disaster, and I'm feel pity for them because VM is very stunning.

14582382_1248710641856859_6659198465752432640_n.jpg

J Balvin for Latin America

14515589_1842678329310105_5614808963649372160_n.jpg

León Larregui for Mexico (I like this one)
Vogue Mexico Instagram

What's the deal with Vogue Mexico and these multi-covers, anyway? Will Kati's cover ever see the newsstand? Do they just publish it in the foldout? Nadja's looks a lot more believable than Kati's does. I also feel like Nadja's cover shouldn't work but it does - love the Chanel!

Because in South America is spring, and some people complain about it here! This is the first year that we have different covers for both regions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love Nadja's cover - The beautiful subtle colors, the bold make-up, the bare shoulders. The other one is just eeek...

Fold-out, for the Mexican cover
14714627_606103236259430_2778938982627540992_n.jpg

Vogue Mexico/Instagram

Femme Fatale

PHOTOGRAPHER: CHRIS COLLS
MODEL: NADJA BENDER
STYLING: VALENTINA COLLADO
HAIR: SHINGO SHIBATA
MAKE UP: FRANK B
NAILS: MAKI SAKAMOTO

visualizing.fashion

350 KM/H

PHOTOGRAPHER: CHRIS COLLS
MODEL: KATI NESCHER
STYLING: VALENTINA COLLADO
HAIR: SHINGO SHIBATA
MAKE UP: FRANK B
NAILS: MAKI SAKAMOTO

visualizing.fashion

OMG Nadja naked for Vogue Mexico? can't believe this:shock::woot::brows:
the history of Kati is gorgeous much better than the cover

Nadja's fold out cover is much better imo, and Kati looks so much better in the B&W images.

Not as bad as I had initially feared.

Vogue Peru Nov. 2016: Valentina Zelyaeva by James Ryang
(I guess this is a supplement?)

fattongue

^ a supplement just for Peru, maybe?

I like the editorials way better than the covers, thanks for sharing :smile:

Stunning issue!! The Peru supplement maybe is the new 'travel and shop guide' from every year, im not sure

I bought it yesterday! Beautiful issue, the editorials by Chris Colls are superb. But the Vogue Hombre supplement is very disappointing.

Vogue México & Latin America, November 2016
photo: Alex Franco
stylist: Valentina Collado
models: Carly Moore, Polina Oganicheva

Vogue Mexico & LA digital edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back