Vogue Mexico & Latin America February 2016 : Blanca Padilla by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

I like the minimal vibe but I don´t think it suits VM, it looks more like the asian editions of W or Numero imo...

Agreed, I love Blanca and I enjoy the styling and makeup but it doesn't feel like Vogue to me.

Wow, this is a very clean look for Vogue México. I like it, just doesn't look like something they'd print.

^Is Vogue México relevant, though? They make the perfect pairing then.

Wow, what a stylish and sophisticated image. The styling is so simple, love it. I think people have become so conditioned to their messy/awkward styling, so when they class it up for once it actually seems ill-fitting.

I like it! Something new from them.

I like that it's clean but there's no glamour here, really... nothing luxe.

its the blue background that throws it off. its what makes it feel too minimal, thus making it feel normal and not special

Is it so hard to produce a good cover with Blanca? Her last Vogue Spain cover was a disaster, now this...
She's taking too much space on the cover, I don't like it.

Love that cover, I must say that I'm really becoming a fan of Alvaro Beamud Cortes' work.

I like the first cover better-- the fact that it doesn't look like VM it's actually a good thing.

The composition of the first one reminds me of Steven Meisel's covers for Vogue Italia back in the 90s, very nice (sans amateur fonts)!

The second cover looks great as well, more Vogue Brazil, but still great. Blanca really cannot take a bad picture. I'm eager to see which direction her editorial took.

Gorgeous. I love the elegant simplicity of the first cover. Second cover is busier but still good.

Both covers give me a slight Vogue Australia vibe actually.

what a lovely cover. shes stunning..honestly needs no retouching whatsoever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->