Vogue Netherlands March 2023 : Gigi Hadid by Alana O’Herlihy

Another Vogue edition that looks like Vogue CS this month.

Not complaining. I think it's different from her other shoots.

I didn't like the first one... but the rest is pretty charming.

I love the pinup shot but not for a cover, 3rd is probably best. She looks much better here than that awful promo vid but she always does look better in print then motion now I think it’s because editing can work wonders - makes me think of Kate moss

Surprised at the vaguely positive comments, I find this lot of covers very poorly executed verging on juvenile. This is where Vogue Russia would've added just the right amount of kitsch to make it pop (pun intended).
I've come to the realisation that either this edition is doomed (because it has been as unevolved as we see it here under multiple people for a long time) or Dutch creators/editors simply have no taste...as boldly as I'm putting it here. Not good taste or bad taste, no taste.

This cover will be another one for Gigi to add to her count (we all know she counts!), but it means nothing for Vogue Netherlands.

Wow, camp. I don't like it at all. Perhaps the third cover because she looks stunning, but it doesn't do much for me.

She looks lovely with short dark hair.

Surprised at the vaguely positive comments, I find this lot of covers very poorly executed verging on juvenile. This is where Vogue Russia would've added just the right amount of kitsch to make it pop (pun intended).
I've come to the realisation that either this edition is doomed (because it has been as unevolved as we see it here under multiple people for a long time) or Dutch creators/editors simply have no taste...as boldly as I'm putting it here. Not good taste or bad taste, no taste.

This cover will be another one for Gigi to add to her count (we all know she counts!), but it means nothing for Vogue Netherlands.
This edition is all over the place

I only like third cover. The rest could have been in the editorial.

Agree with a lot of what you put here. Even if I happen to like some Vogue NL stuff every now and then, this time it's a no-go for me. And yeah, it doesn't mean (or add) anything to this edition to have Gigi on the cover, it's rather a non-event I'd say.

I like them, funky and playful without being over the top.

She looks good but it feels like there was something missing with the execution. Only cover am not into is the one where shes pouring soda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->