Vogue Netherlands March 2023 : Gigi Hadid by Alana O’Herlihy

Now the thing is, if she had a lot of charisma to her personality these could of worked in that strange early Pirelli Calender kind of way. There's a kitsch in here they're trying to tap into, but she just doesn't cut it.

You need someone with the ability to be both more vulnerable but also care free to execute this well (along with better direction). I can just feel Gigi's inhibitions through the screen and I'm repulsed. What's worse is not exactly knowing which model that exists nowadays that could really turn this into something.

the first fover would’ve been great without those silly a** stickers. what in tarnation!!

3rd cover is actually nice and the picture with the energy drink can is interesting too. much better than what I was expecting tbh. one or two cover would’ve been enough. I can’t stand multi covers (2 max!) unless the models are also different.

It's all bad. She started strong but now she brings nothing to the table, just another commercial boring girl. Bad runway walk. Boring covers. No chamaleonic skills but here she is lol.
Welcome to the 2020's era of ''supermodels'' aka the instagirls with no skills whatsoever of the previous eras of bonafide real supermodels.
At least Bella knows how to pose and to work the runways.
Gigi is still better than Kendall though lol which doesn't say much I agree ahaahahaha.

I like how she's dolled up and retouched so she doesn't look like a puffy and tired single mom.

All the covers are bad, except the fourth saves it. Can't believe than Gigi seems to be a good model on the begining of her career & now, she looks bored & lifeless, i don't know if the motherhood lost her charm.

Wow. Take the absolute worst photographer working in corporate advertising today and give her the cover of Vogue NL. Who's brilliant idea was this?

GIGI
Photography:
Alana O’Herlihy
Styling: Nancy Steeman
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Make-Up: Carolina Gonzalez
Model: Gigi Hadid

Vogue Netherlands Digital Edition

SUPER
Photography:
Fauve Bouwman
Styling: Alana Lievens & Nancy Steeman