Vogue Netherlands October 2016 : Lara Stone by Peter Lindbergh

Of course it could have been much better and it's kind of boring.
But Lara is still very special and very stunning. She has a depth to her even when she's not trying.

The location looks really interesting, so even if the cover is bland I hope that the editorial will be amazing.

I think these would have made better covers. Not exactly these angles of course, but they could have played with it to make it misterious, her face half hidden by a structure or another girl...

m94qjs.png
aw5kpy.png

my caps

It looks better with the gold foil, and I'd get it purely for that box. It's still a shame they went with such a bad shot.

Vogue NL says on their insta that you can order the magazine with the box on their website - but there it clearly only allows ordering to the Netherlands and Belgium. Am I missing something? Or do they never sell their ~collector's issues~ internationally?

Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Models: Lara Stone & Elisa Hupkes
Styling: Julia von Boehm
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Make up: Aude Gill

visualizing.fashion

I guess this is what you get nowadays when you book Lindbergh, and maybe the readers of this magazine wont actually mind, but I seriously let out a groan when I saw these images. Absolutely nothing new here!

Looks like cheekbones met a slightly younger set of cheekbones on an Internet dating site, and now they're considering going on a crime spree together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->